A funeral service professional with a highly meticulous and organized nature and skills in day-to-day office management. Adept at coordinating marketing and business needs.
- Embalming Techniques
- Mortuary Operations
- Family Counseling
- Life Insurance Knowledge
- Licensed Funeral Director in New York
Education & Training
- American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Services | Associate in Occupational Studies in Mortuary Science | December 2019
- National College of Professional Studies | Associate of Science in Phlebotomy | July 2013
- Heart Institute Academy | Associate of Applied Business in Secretarial Studies and Office Administration | March 2011
- Dinair Institute | Certified Dinair Airbrush Makeup Artist
- Fountain National Academy of Professional Embalming Skills | Reconstruction Technician
- The Academy of Professional Funeral Service Practice | Embalming & Treating Obese Case
I am available for an interview, and additional information is available in my resume upon request. Please contact me at email@example.com.
Submit an Ad
Please Read Before Submitting
NYSFDA will post "Staff Wanted" and "For Sale or Rent" ads for NYSFDA Members, free of charge, as a benefit of membership.
"Seeking Employment" ads will be posted for NYS Licensed Funeral Directors and graduates seeking a Residency in order to provide our members a field of candidates for their funeral homes.
Approved ads are typically posted within three business days, and automatically expire after 90 days. To resubmit an ad after it has expired please fill out the Classified Ad Request form below and check the "resubmission" button at the bottom of the form.
Please contact SocialMedia@nysfda.org immediately when a position has been filled or found.
IMPORTANT: All ad requests must include accurate contact information (phone and email) as well as a description of the job and/or candidate. Ads that do not include contact information will not be approved.
NYSFDA provides display advertising options in the organization's newsletters and electronic publications. Click here to view advertising program details.
Use the form below to request your classified Ad or email your request to: SocialMedia@nysfda.org