A licensed funeral director is required for this position.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, communicating expectations, delegating workload, and setting priorities ensuring annual goal achievement.
- Work with Market Leadership and Corporate Departments on product, process, technology needs and improvements, resource sharing, ideas, and business or operational enhancements.
- Participate in community, civic, or other organizations as a part of the local promotional efforts of the location and the Company.
- Identifies and implements innovative solutions improving efficiencies.
- Supports change initiatives, maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; quickly adjusts to work within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
Salary range of $95,000 - $105,000 to commensurate with experience.
Service Corporation International is looking for honest, hardworking professionals with a desire to succeed. If you are a team player and are willing to be coached to success, please reach out to Corey Boutte directly to apply: Corey.Boutte@Sci-us.com - or follow the below link to apply.
All inquiries will be confidential.
Submit an Ad
Please Read Before Submitting
NYSFDA will post "Staff Wanted" and "For Sale or Rent" ads for NYSFDA Members, free of charge, as a benefit of membership.
"Seeking Employment" ads will be posted for NYS Licensed Funeral Directors and graduates seeking a Residency in order to provide our members a field of candidates for their funeral homes.
Approved ads are typically posted within three business days, and automatically expire after 90 days. To resubmit an ad after it has expired please fill out the Classified Ad Request form below and check the "resubmission" button at the bottom of the form.
Please contact SocialMedia@nysfda.org immediately when a position has been filled or found.
IMPORTANT: All ad requests must include accurate contact information (phone and email) as well as a description of the job and/or candidate. Ads that do not include contact information will not be approved.
NYSFDA provides display advertising options in the organization's newsletters and electronic publications. Click here to view advertising program details.
Use the form below to request your classified Ad or email your request to: SocialMedia@nysfda.org